Share This Article
All about Facebook CAPI
The Facebook CAPI is another tool as a whole of Facebook data tools that works with the Facebook Pixel to guarantee you get all the data you need. In addition, they help you track, feature, and improve your Facebook marketing performance.
Facebook API Conversions, on the contrary, is a tool on the server side. It was previously known as the API on the server side. It allows you to monitor the conversions through your website’s server instead of your client’s browser. Instead of following “browser pixel events,” it tracks “server events.”
This tool lets you send web events directly to Facebook from their respective servers. Furthermore, the whole process is achieved without depending on the devices based on the browser, including cookies. The conversions API also gives you superior control over the documents that track on Facebook.
Benefits of Facebook CAPI
Following are the benefits provided by Facebook CAPI
- You can recover the informed conversions for your Facebook ads using the Facebook conversions API.
- Facebook CAPI can allow you to share data directly from your server to Facebook. Sharing data like this will enable you to achieve the following;
- Facebook Conversions API is the most advanced data bridge you can build between your site and Facebook Business Manager.
- Measure actions with precision in multiple ways, allowing you to share events such as delayed values and user/lead scores to use them for more excellent optimization with other Facebook tools.
- Improvement of the precision of targeting data with measurements and optimizations when combined with Pixel.
- Obtain complete control over the data you share.
- The conversions API also gives you superior control over the documents that track on Facebook, like;
- Data precision is more accurate as data exchange is done through the server instead of the browser. When the browser shares the data, as in the case of Facebook Pixel, there are possibilities that it is lost due to an advertisement blocker or a browser block.
- Data control: The conversions API allows advertisers to control which data can share and when they can share them. It is much higher than Pixel since it offers limited data control and shares real-time events.
- Better ideas: The API tracks more conversions and user data than Facebook Pixel, which offers better information about the performance of Facebook campaigns. This, in turn, will allow advertisers effectively optimize their budget and offers for their audience.
- Faster page loads: As the Facebook CAPI uses the server-side track, the server handles all monitoring tasks left by the free browser. The browser is not obliged to load tracking scripts.
- This, in turn, helps in the fastest website page loads and prevents monitoring errors generally seen through the monitoring of the browser side.
- Facebook Conversions API lets you track three types of data:
- Web conversions (such as sales or records)
- Events after conversion (approvals for a loan)
- Page visits
- It also provides data required for the following:
- Advertisement Directorate (such as Personalized and Reorganization Audiences)
- Advertisements reports
- Audience visions
- Dynamic posters
- Alteration optimization for Facebook advertisements
Importance of Facebook CAPI
- CAPI solves VPNs & ad blockers.
- CAPI is iOS14-friendly.
- CAPI captures important lower-funnel activity.
- CAPI will be necessary when cookies are gone.
- Get a thorough picture of your conversion information.
- Get more out of your budget.
The Facebook conversion API is aimed to create a direct and more trustworthy connection between advertising data (from its server, website platform, application, or CRM) and the goal. Marketing data examples include website events, Applications, and out-of-line conversions events.
Facebook conversions API lets you track three types of data: web conversions (such as sales or records), events after conversion (approval for a loan) page visits. Because the APIs provide a standard way to access any application, data, or device, companies can scale based on needs instead of investing in costly internal software.
Facebook CAPI helps you see information that Facebook Pixel cannot, resulting from advertisement blockers, iOS 14, Att, and Cookies. This includes website events, offline events, and AD CRM data.