Share This Article
All About Construction Trade Shows 2022
Construction Trade Shows 2022, might be the perfect chance to learn and also discover new ways to build a successful company and find the latest technologies and business processes to help you jumpstart your business. And also the best place to expand your network of OEMs, distributors, and professional contacts is at construction industry trade shows and conferences.
Year after year, construction fairs get more extensive, and new events are constantly happening worldwide. For example, the world of Concrete and CONEXPO in Las Vegas; Associated Builders and Contractors Annual Convention in Long Beach, California; BuiltWorlds events in Chicago; Procore’s Groundbreak in Austin, Texas; Viewpoint Collaborate in Portland, Oregon; BATIMAT in Paris; BAUMA in Munich; The Big 5 in Dubai; UK Construction Week in London, as well as many other gatherings, are must-see gatherings for global players, and eventually, attendance at these shows continues to grow every year.
Importance of Construction Trade Shows 2022
Attending construction events is one of the best ways to promote your company’s services and products, learn about industry trends affecting your business, and find potential clients and subcontractors. Construction business owners face several challenges today, from rising fuel costs to supply chain disruptions to skilled labor shortages. But navigating uncertain economic times is a little easier when you can rely on trusted advice from industry experts and peers.
Construction Trade Shows 2022
Below are some popular construction trade shows of 2022:
- Las Vegas
- January 18-20, 2022
- What it is: For 47 years, World of Concrete has served the concrete and masonry construction industry by connecting and educating buyers and also sellers. The annual show attracts 1,500 exhibitors, including OEMs and distributors, for its 60,000 attendees.
- Who Should Attend: Commercial Contractors, General Contractors, Repair Contractors, and Residential Contractors
- These are events where, as a contractor, you can see the latest heavy equipment innovations or learn about more efficient fleet management. Generally, these construction trade shows and conferences primarily target contractors in the rich civil works, grading, excavation, demolition, and site preparation segments.
- February 26 to March 1, 2022
- San Diego
- What it is: The National Demolition Association’s annual convention and expo, attended by over 1,000 demolition professionals, will feature education, vendor and OEM exhibits, and a live demo event.
- Who should attend: demolition contractors, general contractors, and also excavation contractors.
AEMP Connect Equipment Management Conference and Annual Meeting
- March 20-22, 2022
- Saint Anthony
- What it is: The Association of Equipment Management Professionals’ annual meeting and conference also addresses issues that affect the entire Equipment Triangle, which includes end users, manufacturers, and distributors alike.
- Who Should Attend: Firstly, heavy equipment fleet managers, store managers, and finally, fleet directors
World of Asphalt
- March 29-31, 2022
- Nashville, Tennessee
- What it is: World of Asphalt is the leading asphalt trade show and conference. Generally, featuring 500 exhibitors and 150 educational sessions. It also shares a location with AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo.
- Who Should Attend: Asphalt Contractors and Pavement Maintenance Contractors
- October 24-30, 2022
- Munich, Germany
- What it is: Bauma is the world’s largest trade fair for the construction equipment industry, held every three years. It also attracts 620,000 visitors to view its 3,700 exhibitors for an overview of the latest equipment technologies and trends.
- Who should attend: Equipment and fleet decision-makers.
AEMP Equipment SHIFT
- 27-28, 2022
- What it is: The Association of Equipment Management Professionals’ annual event focuses on growing equipment managers to stay ahead as the construction equipment industry changes.
- Who Should Attend: Heavy Equipment Fleet Professionals
- 17-19, 2022
- Orlando, Florida
- What it is: Associated Equipment Distributors’ annual educational conference and CONDEX trade show bring together dealers, OEMs, and also service providers in the heavy equipment industry.
- Who Should Attend: Basically, independent dealers who sell, lease, and provide after-sales support for heavy equipment
- September 7-9, 2022
- Orlando, Florida
- What it is: The annual conference and trade show of the Independent Dealer Association, which also represents aftermarket heavy equipment parts distributors, highlights solutions for customers seeking OEM alternatives.
- Who should attend: Mainly, parts supplier executives.
AEM Annual Meeting
- 16-18, 2022
- Napa California
- What it is: The Equipment Manufacturers Association annual meeting helps heavy equipment manufacturers, also their partners advance construction industry success.
- Who should attend: OEM executives
Firstly, participation in trade shows in the building and construction sector is not optional. Business owners must increase their network and visibility through national or international exhibitions. However, if they want to grow their companies in a given country. Basically, meeting people face to face to do business is crucial in construction more than in any other sector. Additionally, whether local trade fairs or large-scale international gatherings, construction events are where planners and architects also get their inspiration for current or future projects. Finally, buyers meet potential new suppliers and partners, and innovation leaders can discover new products and solutions