Share This Article
The content marketing course begins by explaining what content marketing is. Its benefits for marketers to reach their target audience. You will also discover how content marketing and advertising differ and how they serve a specific purpose.
Through this content marketing course, you will learn the unique ways that content marketing promotes brands and helps improve brand awareness. Whether interested in content writing, search engine optimization, or email marketing, a course can help you get in-depth training.
But how do you choose the right course for your career when thousands of content marketing courses are out there? The key is to find experts who do what they say and offer up-to-date courses that refresh your curriculum every year. Avoid all “get rich overnight” courses.
Top Content Marketing Courses
A few top picks for the best content marketing courses are available online:
- Click Minded offers a fully-featured learning experience suitable for beginners and also for those who want to improve their skills and refresh their marketing knowledge.
- AppSumo and Neil Patel recommend this course, and now over 3000 students have signed up to master specific SEO skills.
- After completing this course, you’ll understand keyword research, link building, SEO fundamentals, and how to build a search-friendly website.
- The course content is divided into eight sections, with additional lessons on “Business Link Building,” “Local SEO,” “Pinterest SEO,” and “Amazon SEO.” Once students complete the course, they have the opportunity to earn a Click Minded SEO certification if they can pass the exam.
- Eight sections (numerous lessons)
- Bonus Sections
- Videos, printable slides, quizzes
Hub Spot Academy
- If you are new to content marketing, this course will help jumpstart your career. More than 100,000 sellers worldwide have taken it, which says a lot about its quality. Plus, it’s completely free.
- Hub Spot’s video course is designed to allow you to start from the basics and work up to the final step in every successful content strategy in other words, how to assess whether your content is performing.
- But to get to the following, you need to understand better 11 other valuable aspects of content marketing, including “Creating a Content Authoring Framework,” “Generating Content Ideas,” and promoting your content effectively.
- The course aims to help you win the prize by optimizing your content for the featured snippet. Hub Spot is giant in content and social media management, so this is an opportunity for aspiring writers to learn from the best without paying a dime.
- 12 lessons
- 52 videos
- 11 quizzes
- Pricing: Free
- This course is a partnership between the popular platform for online education, Coursera, and the University of Illinois. It is a beginner course that guides students through the fundamentals of digital marketing by giving them lectures on search engine optimization, social media marketing.
- Coursera’s Digital Marketing Specialization offers theory-based course modules, making it suitable for hard-core learners ready to dedicate themselves to the program. The program consists of 7 courses, including “Marketing Analytics in Theory,” “Marketing Analytics in Practice,” “Digital Marketing Channels,” and “Digital Marketing Capstone.”
- Students will need four weeks and 8-10 hours of work to complete each course. Anyone can view the course content and audit the program for free. To complete the specialization, students must earn a verified certificate for each class and complete the Capstone project course.
- Six 4-week courses
- Capstone project: a hands-on project that takes six weeks
- The course is part of the iMBA program offered by the University of Illinois
- Pricing: Free/Completion Fee
- The best part of the eMarketing Institute lessons is that they explore the topic of content marketing in the context of online marketing in general.
- By studying the 4 phases of content marketing, students learn that content marketing is a much more complex process than just writing articles.
- Once you’ve finished all the lessons, you can take a test and earn a certificate, which will look great on your resume.
- 161-page e-book
- course exam
- free certification
- Prices: Free
Quick Sprout University
- His team knows that finishing articles isn’t enough in today’s competitive online space, so they’ve curated a list of articles to give students an insight into the tips and tricks needed to create original, actionable content.
- In addition to writing content development tips and strategies, his lessons also focus on being more productive and not being burned out if you work full-time as a content writer.
- Numerous blog posts on content marketing
- Prices: Free
A well-implemented content marketing strategy will help you meet the needs of your customers, generate revenue, and maintain business profitability. A content marketing course would cover the basics of content marketing and provide in-depth insight into how to create content and measure and optimize it for success effectively.
By taking a content marketing course, you will however understand the basics of content marketing and learn how to create and content for success.